Estwing Weight Forward Hammer

Iv'e been thinking of buying one of these hammers for quite a while bu
i don't know anyone who has used one before. Has anyone got one ,an ,if so what's the pro's and con's. I currently use an Estwing One piec 17oz Claw Hammer. The Weight Forward Hammer can be viewed here.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts4496&id8600
Regards.
Scoob
-- Scooby
Never used that, but I did try try the stanley with the curved handle like this one:
http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=FRAMING+HAMMERS&TYPE=PRODUCT&PARTNUMBERQ-946&SDesc "+oz%2E+AntiVibe%26%23174%3B+Plain+Face+Framing+Hammer
It was a little different but very comfortable after I got used to it. Next time I'm doing remodeling, I will probably get one.
wrote in

I've got the heavy model. I'd buy the smaller one, but I don't like the way this one rings like a bell when it hits a nail. A really loud bell.
Otherwise it's great.
Dan

Any way you can limit the vibrations? Maybe a little tape or similar just below the head or something like that?

I could experiment I guess, but I don't have much use for a framing hammer. I just never pick it up any more. The one that gets the most use, not counting mallets, is the little Stanley. Consdering its form, my guess is that I could muffle the ring a little but not get rid of it.
I have owned and used this hammer for about a year now and I do like it. It works very well and easier on the wrist in my opinion. When I bought mine they did not have a model with the checkered face as they do now. I would definitely get the checkered face as the smooth face tends to slide off the nail head if you are even a little off center on your blow.
Bruce

don't bother...it's just too strange, and difficult to get used to, espaecially the square, as in, with corners, striking face....It's ok for rough framing, I guess, but other than that....