EMCO Rex B20 Thicknesser & Planer

Hi,
Can anybody help? I am looking for a copy of the operating manual for a Emco Rex B20 Thicknesser & Planer.
Dave
Add pictures here
✖
DaveC wrote:

Have you tried the manufacturer's web site:
http://www.emco.at/produkte_uebersicht.php?changelang=en
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Add pictures here
✖

✖
replying to DaveC, JM wrote: Manual a few years later :)
http://www.buellstrunz.at/emco/index.php/downloadneu/cat_view/30-emco-bedienungs-und-serviceanleitungen/20-hobelmaschinen?limit%&limitstart=0&order=name&dir ÞSC
Add pictures here
✖