Electricity under water

The very reason you don't use AC for electrolysis. You end up with containers full of H2 and O2. Not something you want to have.

Reply to
no spam

full of H2 and O2.

H2 and O2 mixed, off each electrode. Start running.

Reply to
Dave Gordon

You can also use the same thing for gathering worms for fishing. Just wet two spots in the soil, stick two large nails into the soil and hook the magneto to the nails. Crank like hell.

Dave N

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
David G. Nagel

but no smoking heels ;-)

Reply to
Peter Huebner

Tell me, if polarity only changes once, how does it get _back_ to the original polarity for the start of the next cycle?

'zero-crossings' (a.k.a. as 'polarity reversals') happen every HALF-CYCLE.

Positive-to-negative (occuring at 180 degrees) is one reversal Negative to positive (occuring at 360 degrees) is a _second_ reversal.

Only _after_ reaching the 360 degree point are you back to 'status quo ante', for the start of the next cycle.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

That's fine by me...but YOU deal with Maxwell Smart.

Reply to
Robatoy

For any who might be interested,

a reference to "Maxwell's Demon". Although I'll readily admit that contemplation of Agent 99 and Mrs. Peel Is much more the stuff dreams are made of.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Did Emma ever really wear thigh boots? Boots yes, but I seem to remember the really high ones being on Tara King.

Reply to
J. Clarke