Ebay makes me laugh

Page 2 of 2
This is the second time around for this auction. The last time it was listed the description read, "he (the dead man) was meticulous". I guess that's why they threw his shit into a pile and listed the pile on eBay. Kinda off sets any good the man (the dead man) did in the world.
UA100
@wi.rr.com says...

When I saw the pictures, my first thought was "midnight requisitioned" or "off the back of a pickup in the parking lot". All the stuff thrown in piles the way it is looks more like somebody unloading stuff too hot to keep rather than auctioning off the estate of a "meticulous woodworker".
Damn; I just bought the same thing at HD yesterday for $29,000!
On 16 Oct 2003 08:05:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gator.net (Gary Greenberg) wrote:

This isn't one of them. <G>
Barry