Ebay - Hi-End Motorized Ergonomic Workstation / Workbench

This auction has ended, but the seller indicated they have many more. Selling price is $99.00 w/o a top. Motor raises/lowers it from 27" to 44". Shipping would be from OR. Can't see this being my workbench, but having an adjustable assembly table would be kind of cool..........Steve
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%60424387&category 04
Would be something I could use but the shipping charges up here to Toronto, Canada would be murder.

On 03 Oct 2003 19:38:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (VOODO96) wrote:

cool. a friend picked up a spring loaded one with a top locally very nice thing to have.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
--------------FD404F2B7B6A2084045B587B Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
VOODO96 wrote:

--------------FD404F2B7B6A2084045B587B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------FD404F2B7B6A2084045B587B--
Just got a quote for shipping this 150lb unit to Atlanta - $175.00 Less expensive to ship more units together.