EASEL

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

That's a nice one. If you ever see a nice plan for a square easel, studio-style, I have been looking for a plan for one of those.

much obliged, and thanks for feeding us these stimulants.

Robatoy

And if you don't pay your tab my friend Guido will be visiting you soon.

Yes, it is nice. Check the archives for JOAT, and easel. Or DAGS.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

Or if you want to just wing it this one's for water colors

- a folding Go-Bot/ Transformer approach..

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb