EASEL

http://www.am-wood.com/july97/easel.html
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
On Apr 23, 12:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's a nice one. If you ever see a nice plan for a square easel, studio-style, I have been looking for a plan for one of those.
much obliged, and thanks for feeding us these stimulants.
Mon, Apr 23, 2007, 5:38am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) That's a nice one. If you ever see a nice plan for a square easel, studio-style, I have been looking for a plan for one of those. much obliged, and thanks for feeding us these stimulants.
And if you don't pay your tab my friend Guido will be visiting you soon.
Yes, it is nice. Check the archives for JOAT, and easel. Or DAGS.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
Or if you want to just wing it this one's for water colors - a folding Go-Bot/ Transformer approach..
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Easel/Easel.html
charlie b