Early annual carving project

Because the kids & grandkids schedules, we had our annual carving project early.
This Turky was road-killed and then apparently swallowed a ham and stuffing. All the clan contributed and it was great.
I'm heading for the recliner...
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2734576/1/Hamkey_2009?h 3c17
Doug Winterburn wrote:

BOY, does that look good! Will you be getting a little pumpkin pie and whipped cream delivered to you in the recliner?
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.