DW735 explode draw&parts list

Hello all
For exploded drawings and parts lists of DeWalts new DW735 13" planer, try the following link:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
You will need to create a user name and log-in, then search for the DW-735.
I did not search for it but I bet you can find their new DW-734 in there also.
Wife is getting tired of me leaving ads, reviews etc. featuring yellow/black planers out for her to see. I keep mentioning that _before_ we can start on those dining room hutch additions, we _have to_ acquire a good planer. The DW-735 seems to fit ours needs. I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas this year! Then, as I will be out of excuses, I will have to start on our first venture into furniture building with the hutch additions.
We looked one over at LOWES. Quite impressive! It is built like a tank, solid and, at 92 pounds, very heavy. Height adjustment crank has a real nice feel to it, smooth with no play or slop.
DexAZ
They look like tanks too. I am surprised that DeWalt didn't add tracks and a turret (to keep your neighbors away :))
--
Young Carpenter

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:00:47 -0400, "Young Carpenter"

A camo version would be nice!
How about a green version for most, with a 2nd, tan version for desert dwellers?
Barry

All the Lowe's in central Arizona are sold out of the DW735's. They have some DW734's. And they think they'll be getting more DW735's next week.

And selling like hotcakes, it seems. Someone at DeWalt really knows how to design thickness planers, apparently.
--
Dennis M. O'Connor snipped-for-privacy@primenet.com