Dust Collector Bag

I have the same Delta DC and would like to keep the DC. However, I have a problem other owners may encounter. When you attached the plastic bag to the three clips and attached the steel band, the steel band does not seal the plastic bag tightly. Fine dust escape from the unseal sections of the plastic bag. If you tighten by adjusting the steel band, it will collapse the steel rim. I too would like replacing the lower plastic bag with a more simple disposal container, any suggest?
Thanks

Do you have any pictures, or could you point to some on the web?
Could it be as simple as applying some foam weather stripping around the container?
--

-MIKE-

Interesting idea, Morris, but not only overkill for my use (mostly turning) but I can't spare the shop space.. There's just never is enough room, I guess..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing