Dumpster Table Acquisition

You might find this interesting but YMMV. http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Cheaptable/Cheaptable.htm
Thanks for looking Larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com
Larry,
For the past several years, you have shown how to take what others have tossed or discarded and crafted those items into not only something useful but also into pieces of art. From hand-crafted bits of raw metal that were turned into beautiful drawer pulls to furniture pieces being revived, you are undoubtedly the "Master Recycler".
My hat is off to you,
Bob S.

Thank you Bob for the kind words. At present, I'm doing some metal wire sculptures and really need to get back into more woodworking related stuff. FWIW, as soon as I finish a wire sculpture of Arthur Miller I will resume work on that "Different Kind of Table."
Larry
Top posted because I'm lazy...
You should check out the alt.dumpster newsgroup...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.