DUCT TAPE FIT FOR THE GODS

http://www.tycoadhesives.com/NewsItem.aspx?ID1
Now we can fix ANYTHING.
JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:32:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Do you think I could use it to side my house? Does it come in green?

A roll of that will look great on the shelf next to my pail of WD 40. Yup... to the left, a roll of the new tape, pail of WD-40 in the middle.... to the right a cubic foot of plasticized twist-ties...you know the kind you get in a wad every time you buy bulk garbage bags? OUT with the shoe-box full of fluorescent-tube ballasts.
What do YOU have that you should have thrown out years ago?
The American Duct Tape Council supports this subject and it's message.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

OOOOOOO. Another Keillor fan. :-)     here's to the prairie,     jo4hn

Has anybody notified Red Green??
This stuff should be good for at least twenty new projects on The Red Green Show.
J T (in snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3338.bay.webtv.net) said:
| http://www.tycoadhesives.com/NewsItem.aspx?ID1 | | Now we can fix ANYTHING.
Finally - a duct tape for *building* canoes!
(Not your ordinary pukey duct tape)
<
http://www.talkingpix.co.uk/Duct%20Tape%20Comp%202.jpg

Well ... like they say ...
If it moves and you don't want it to ... use Duct Tape If it doesn't move and you want it to ... use WD40
Jack
J T wrote:

I wonder if this schtuff would cover SWMBO's mouth when i come home with a new acuisition? the little stuff has always held her down OK tho...
LMAO thanks JOAT,,, i have missed your humor in my self prescribed hiatus
Traves
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:32:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I'm sure it's as easily manipulated as plastic (Saran, Glad, etc.) wrap, too. Few things are more aggravating than items like this that, when unrolled, fold back on themselves, sticky-side to sticky-side. No thanks. I'll pass.
(J T) wrote:

You didn't read the whole blurb. It has a "release liner" to prevent that.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:32:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

wow.. no more tow ropes! Just duct tape the 2 bumpers together and move out.. *rofl*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
J T wrote:

Ahhh at last ...duct-tape mini skirts with no unsightly seams!
Bill