DUCT TAPE FIT FOR THE GODS

Now we can fix ANYTHING.

JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Reply to
J T

Do you think I could use it to side my house? Does it come in green?

Reply to
Jim

A roll of that will look great on the shelf next to my pail of WD 40. Yup... to the left, a roll of the new tape, pail of WD-40 in the middle.... to the right a cubic foot of plasticized twist-ties...you know the kind you get in a wad every time you buy bulk garbage bags? OUT with the shoe-box full of fluorescent-tube ballasts.

What do YOU have that you should have thrown out years ago?

Reply to
Robatoy

The American Duct Tape Council supports this subject and it's message.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"J T" wrote

Has anybody notified Red Green??

This stuff should be good for at least twenty new projects on The Red Green Show.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

|| Now we can fix ANYTHING.

Finally - a duct tape for *building* canoes!

(Not your ordinary pukey duct tape)

Morris Dovey

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Well ... like they say ...

If it moves and you don't want it to ... use Duct Tape If it doesn't move and you want it to ... use WD40

Jack

J T wrote:

Reply to
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne

I wonder if this schtuff would cover SWMBO's mouth when i come home with a new acuisition? the little stuff has always held her down OK tho...

LMAO thanks JOAT,,, i have missed your humor in my self prescribed hiatus

Traves

Reply to
T.W.C.

I'm sure it's as easily manipulated as plastic (Saran, Glad, etc.) wrap, too. Few things are more aggravating than items like this that, when unrolled, fold back on themselves, sticky-side to sticky-side. No thanks. I'll pass.

Reply to
JKevorkian

You didn't read the whole blurb. It has a "release liner" to prevent that.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

wow.. no more tow ropes! Just duct tape the 2 bumpers together and move out.. *rofl*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

OOOOOOO. Another Keillor fan. :-) here's to the prairie, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Ahhh at last ...duct-tape mini skirts with no unsightly seams!

Bill

Reply to
Bill in Detroit