Drywall sizes

What are the available widths of 1/2" drywall? Is there anything wider than 4 feet available?
I believe lengths up to 16 feet are available.
G.S.
Gordon Shumway wrote:

You should be able to find 54" without too much trouble.

That's an unusual size. It doesn't conform to any building measurement that I've heard of, e.g.. 16" on centre.
Upscale wrote:

The OP was asking about width, not length. 2 x 54" = 9', a common ceiling height.

Probably have to go to a drywall supplier. I've never seen it at a home center by me. And for anyone else like me who was wondering....think 9' walls.
todd
While it may not be made now, but in the early 70's it was available in 60" widths, primarily used in commercial buildings that were built on a 5 foot module, which the one I worked in was. However history doesn't help you much now!

Gordon Shumway wrote:

http://www.nationalgypsum.com/submittal/09%2029%2000-02.pdf
AFAICT (and to my surprise) the only sizes I see are 48 and 54 inches in width for standard gypsum board. I thought there were 60" boards available but apparently not so.