Drill press sanding disk with Bearing ?

I recently saw a posting( that I have lost ) with a picture of a sanding disk that had a bearing on the bottom for "pattern sanding". I have searched several Tool Sites and did a "DAG" to no avail. Anyone familiar with this attachment and a dealer/supplier. ? Could sure put this to good use! Thanks
Bill in Plano
"sparky01" wrote:

------------------------------------- Saw one on an episode of WoodSmithShop.
If all else fails, they maybe able to help point you.
Lew

Bill
"sparky01" wrote:

http://www.woodsmithshop.com /
This will get you there.
Lew

Thanks for all the replies!! Lew for the link toWoodsmithShop and Morris; that is just the ticket at Eagle. I have ordered both the large and small size. Guess my DAGS was not worded correctly :>( Bill
sparky01 wrote:

The fact that it is a drum, not disk, probably confused Google :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________

I don't know about Google, but it confused me. I had trouble even imagining what it might be.
On 2/8/2010 9:17 PM, sparky01 wrote:

I DAGS and found one for $19.99:
http://www.thefind.com/hardware/info-drill-press-sander
and might be fun to combine that with a DIY base similar to
http://www.luthiersfriend.com /
HTH!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
On 2/8/2010 10:17 PM, sparky01 wrote:

--------------060905040105090204000902 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------060905040105090204000902--

this?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 902&filter=drum%20sand
jc

Or search for Robo sander. Klingspor has them.
Paul F.