drawer slides for under a shelf

I would like to have a shelf that rolls out of a cabinet. I want to have the slides on the bottom of the shelf since the shelf has no sides. Can I use regular drawer slides? if so are there a particular type to get?
thanks for your help
john
Coltrane wrote:

You may find these interesting:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pR492&cat=3,43597,43601&ap=1
Alternately, do a google search for "undermount drawer slides".
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

this is exactly what I am looking for! thanks