stuborncorner cabinet shelf

I am trying to remove an upper corner cabinet shelf that is the same configuration as the cabinet interior. It is adjustable, but I have tilted it lookingfor that one angle that will release it through the doors. No luck./

Reply to
Mike

The corners can be tough, but the cabinet just needs to be empty. Drop any lower shelves to the bottom of the cabinet and then you should be able to stand the shelf straight up to bring it right out the door. Tilt up on the side that doesn't have hinges. For top shelves, you'll need to first remove the shelf supports.

Reply to
Anonymous