Dovetail template idea

I wrote a web application to set out and draw dovetail joint templates, that you can print, fold over the end of the wood and cut through to make the tails. Some of you may find it helpful. What do you think? It lives here http://www.blocklayer.com/Woodjoints/DovetailEng.aspx
Theres other wood, roof and stair calculators there to.
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:47:32 -0800, greg wrote:

Most excellent! Great for us newbies to at least run a few calculations past your gixmo and get a look at the sorts of joints the numbers point to. Also nice is that your calculator refuses unsolveable data.
Bill
looks good, i'll try when my finger heals from ts accident

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!! its the best thing I have seen yet.
snipped-for-privacy@tarrantit.com wrote:

Excellent!
I've thought about coding something similar, but it would produce a template for a Jointech (since I own one, but not the template package).
--
Chandler, AZ