Does anyone need old Craftsman RAS parts?

I have a 113.29401 '60s vintage Craftsman RAS that I have been restoring, but I found out the motor isn't in good shape so the $100 recall is worth more than the machine is.
If anyone wants non-carriage parts off of it, drop me a line. Going cheap.
GTO(John)