Does anyone have plans for 6 foot outdoor bench swing

I would like to make a sturdy swing for 3 people to sit on. Especially because my wife likes to nap on our deck. I have access to most any wood for cheap. And I would be taking it in for the winters. But I would like to stay away from pressure treated lumber. Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan

I suggest mahogany. It's outdoor friendly (used in boat building) and will last a long time...longer if taken in for the winter. It's also a lot of fun to work with in the shop.

Reply to
Charley