Do you want to buy some wood?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:48:33 -0700, Doug Winterburn

    And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm / Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm /

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and self promoting prognostications.
By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?
Tom Smith
Thomas Smith wrote:

If there are any who can give him decent answer, he wouldn't have gone to war either, LOL. Tony
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070202080608050907090302 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Yeah, his "godar" must be getting jammed by pure Divinity itself ;-)
Tony Hwang wrote:

--------------070202080608050907090302 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="LVisaryantrash.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="LVisaryantrash.vcf"
begin:vcard fn:The ONE n:;The ONE note:Unh! Good Gad Y'all version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------070202080608050907090302--

Yes, wars are the only solutions if God is on your side.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090606010905060501030008 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
There is no "god", there are only shallow human imbeciles perpetuating an unprovable myth. All backed against the wall of truth, scientific method, technological advancements and the discoveries they've enabled, they cry; "oh, but faith".
What these people always seem to lack is faith in their own (or therefore anyone elses's) internal sense of decency where violence and empathy-less exploitation of one's fellow human being is concerned.
Evil by definition is a lack of empathy. Accordingly, we *all* carry evil to some extent or another. To the extent we're truly compassionate toward those less fortunate, we carry divinity as well.
If you want to label *that* god, then, OK, "whatever", *then* there's "god".
As long as there are ignorant and uneducated people, there will be organized religion creating man-made, false divisions among human beings, leading to...more War.
Now tell me you feel sorry for me and you'll pray for me. In response, I'll know that you're "communicating a distortion" (as they day in politics these days), and comfortably conclude that I've just posted back to...yet another "shallow human imbeciles perpetuating an unprovable myth". In this case, probably a Bush-voting Republican dimwit. ;-).
Geroge Barns wrote:

--------------090606010905060501030008 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="mvmulay.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mvmulay.vcf"
begin:vcard fn:The ONE n:;The ONE note:Unh! Good Gad Y'all version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------090606010905060501030008--

I always believe that only a person who was baptized and believe in God can enter the gate of heaven. Let me ask you a question, can a "good" (let's not argue and be petty, you know what I mean "GOOD") person who does not believe in God go to heaven?

Are you implying about 50% plus or minus Americans are ignorant and uneducated? Please be more specific!

Yes, I feel sorry for you and for your unrelenting bashing all God loving Republicans. I will be see you burning in hell, while I will be living comfortably in heaven.
May God have mercy on your soul! Repent now it's still not too late :-).

From someone who seems to have trouble spelling his own name, this is priceless.
scott
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:10:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

You are so smart and so stopid!

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000806060607080103010404 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Ah, another F addition. Nature bless this hip software!

--------------000806060607080103010404 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="mvmulay.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mvmulay.vcf"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080800010202050301010300 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Bingo. I let it go....@fries...He's got too many fries competing for space with neurotransmitters.
Scott Lurndal wrote:

--------------080800010202050301010300 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="mvmulay.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mvmulay.vcf"
begin:vcard fn:The ONE n:;The ONE note:Unh! Good Gad Y'all version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------080800010202050301010300--
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090705000008040903080108 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Clearly this fool "thinks";
IF "Most" or "Half" agree,
THEN
It must be correct, right or true.
A veritible *study* in mediocrity.
Hey Geroge Barns...what % of Americans could get into M.I.T. ?
Next, heaven and hell as concepts beyond one's lifespan are childhood teaching tools to enable the teaching of poleics; good bad, right wrong. Only the demented take this literally into their post-childhood lives...then reproduce and make the same mistake w/ their own captive offspring. This is how stupidity reproduces both in terms of nature and nurture.
See Dharfor Sudan today? Germany, Poland, USSR in the 1940's? China in the 1960's? Cambodia in the mid 1970's? Ireland in the 1840's? Show me god then and now, there. After your heart stops and decay sets in, be sure to write us all a letter from wherever it is you now think you'll be...*just* like the countless billions who've died since homo sapiens differentiated as a species have. Oh yeah, I forgot..."faith". ;-)
Geroge Barns wrote:

--------------090705000008040903080108 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="mvmulay.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mvmulay.vcf"
begin:vcard fn:The ONE n:;The ONE note:Unh! Good Gad Y'all version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------090705000008040903080108--
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:42:29 GMT, "Thomas Smith"

    Obviously, it was his bullet proof vest. Contrary to the conspiracy freaks, radios, even if present, simply do not mount in that position.

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm / Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm /
pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Hmm, Worrying about someone shooting him in the back?, LOL Tony

    There were, after all, DemocRats in the room :-(
Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm / Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm /
pjm responds:

Not a chance. No Democrat would shoot him as long as Cheney is VP.
And his handlers said it was definitely not a bulletproof vest. According to them, it doesn't exist.
Charlie Self "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith
On 11 Oct 2004 09:48:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
If God is on your side nutting can happens. Have faith and trust Him.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:30:03 GMT, pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
Does it matter if God is on your side?

Lord Valve wrote:

Oh Gawd! Another troll lost his bridge.