Do you know your Government?

What do Americans really think? Your opinion counts! I am conducting a public opinion poll. It is fast and easy. Any volunteers are appreciated. To take the poll, please visit: http://www.misterpoll.com/1524753152.html
Oops! You left out "None of the above" in question #1.......

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling of only those willing to participate will represent "what American's think."
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling of rec.woodworking of only those willing to participate will represent "what American's think."
Secondly, even though I distrust it, I clicked on the URL (no-telling what data you collected or why)....and the questions are pretty lame. Is you objective to prove Americans are dumb? Are you trying to make a political statement.