Do you know about this?

TinWoodsmn

We will need a full evaluation report. ;~)

Leon

Does that mean that Tim will have to buy "Evaluation for dummy's" too?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I stopped by the publishing booth at MacWorld 2 weeks ago and the person there told me that the author has a new version coming out in March or so.

Also, there are a number of Sketchup books waiting to be published hopefully soon. I really need a very good one.

MJM

Reply to
mjmwallace