Do you know about this?

Strange you should mention this... I ordered it yesterday.

We will need a full evaluation report. ;~)

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I stopped by the publishing booth at MacWorld 2 weeks ago and the person there told me that the author has a new version coming out in March or so.
Also, there are a number of Sketchup books waiting to be published hopefully soon. I really need a very good one.
MJM