DJ-20 Knockoff?

Surfing the web tonight I found this Oasis 8" jointer. Appears to be labeled Jenteng in the photo, but looks like a DJ-20. Any thoughts or experiences appreciated. Thanks!
http://www.toolmarts.com/product1412.html
Not quite identical, but it might be close, minus some of the quality--or maybe all of it.
For it to be a good deal, you'd need to find out what kind of warranty the SELLER is willing to provide. The manufacturer is too far away and probably not interested in dealing with warranty issues.
It looks similar to a DJ-20 with levers, knobs, and switches at the same locations. What really counts is the flatness of the tables!
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:16:07 GMT, Dave Miller

Dave Miller wrote:

Have you seen this one >> http://tinyurl.com/445ze ?? Might like it as much, or more. Shipping won't be cheap however ..
I found my self bidding a job this week in what turns out to be the Sunhill/Oliver Machinery Distribution warehouse. Got to meet the owner of both, I'm trying to suck up . Hard to bid a job when your salivating all over the inventory. MikeM
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:16:07 GMT, Dave Miller