DJ-20 Knockoff?

Surfing the web tonight I found this Oasis 8" jointer. Appears to be labeled Jenteng in the photo, but looks like a DJ-20. Any thoughts or experiences appreciated. Thanks!

Dave Miller

Not quite identical, but it might be close, minus some of the quality--or maybe all of it.

For it to be a good deal, you'd need to find out what kind of warranty the SELLER is willing to provide. The manufacturer is too far away and probably not interested in dealing with warranty issues.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
Phisherman

Have you seen this one >>

?? Might like it as much, or more. Shipping won't be cheap however ..

Reply to
DIYGUY

I found my self bidding a job this week in what turns out to be the Sunhill/Oliver Machinery Distribution warehouse. Got to meet the owner of both, I'm trying to suck up . Hard to bid a job when your salivating all over the inventory. MikeM

Reply to
Mike M