DIY Wisconsin -- Speakerbuilding Inquiry

This is a repost for any who missed my earlier message seeking those interested in speaker DIY in Wisconsin. Since the forums fill up very fast I am going to repost once a month for a few months.
I have compiled a mailing list from those who have already shown interest in having some contact with other hobbyists nearby.
Just send a mail to snipped-for-privacy@athenet.net and I will add the name.
As I write, there are no events scheduled, but we have done a bit of meeting and greeting in the mail. I am also getting an idea of the demographics of where the interest in the hobby lies. This helps in determining where to schedule get-togethers.
Here is a list of the places I am posting this message:
No doubt I have missed some important ones. Please feel free to mail me with additional locations either for speakerbuilding or Wisconsin to catch areas I may have missed.
Audio Asylum - High Efficiency, General and Events Forums
AudioRoundtable hosted by Wayne Parham
Full Range Driver Forum hosted by James Melhuish
Parts Express Tech Talk
Madisound
Northeastern Wisconsin Woodworkers Guild
[ snipped-for-privacy@newwg.org] [www.geocities.com/newguild
Wisconsin Woodworker's Guild
[www.wiscwoodworkersguild.org]
Usenet News:
rec.audio.misc rec.audio.pro rec.woodworking
Lon, I am surprised and delighted to see your post. I have lurked on the Full Range Driver Forum for some time and posted some comments there about Damar varnish.
I had hoped to get into speaker building during my retirement years. Some of those cabinets require real woodworking skills. However, commitment to my art work, plus having old radios to restore takes up my time. And I have to realize that my 73 year old ears are not what they used to be. I did build MDF cabinets for my Goodmans Axiom 22s and enjoy good musical sound in my work area.
Stewart