directions for sears dovetail jig

I have a sers dovetail jig model 315.25790
I'm missing the directions and could use some help.
Thanks, Dana

You can order it from Sears for five bucks plus tax & shipping. http://www3.sears.com
Enter your model number in the search box at the upper left and click Go.
I found a copy of instructions on OWWM.com. It may not be the exact number, but it was close enough for me