Did lots of machining this weekend *w/pics*

Hello Everyone,
I got lots of machining done this weekend. In my never ending kitchen project, I started on 14 more doors.
Planed a lot of hard maple,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/planerrunning.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/lotsofplaning.jpg
Here are what will be the panels for the doors in lots of yuppie clamps,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/yuppieclamps.jpg
I really like how the DeWALT sliding table works on my Unisaw, made cutting the panels to length a snap,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/cuttingpanels.jpg
With the power feeder on the router table raising the panels was quite easy. My hand fed panels were no where near as smooth as these panels,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/raisingpanel.jpg
One of these days I need to make a mitre saw stand with a fence to make repeated cuts. I measured each one and cut it on the Hitachi SCMS, the laser made it easy,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/cuttingtolength.jpg
I really like the sliding mitre attached to the fence on the Jess'em router table. The cope cuts were safe and easy,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/copecut.jpg
Here are all the parts milled,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/lotsofparts.jpg
I hope to glue the 14 doors together this week.
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

psssssst David, they have this new thing called a "chip collector". I'm sure that in your numerous travels for .02 per board foot for Cuban Mahogany, you may have heard of it...
Nice work. I'm hoping to get into the shop sometime in the next month or two and finish up the office wainscoting that's going on 16 months now. Kids certainly do cut into woodworking time...

Ya, ya, it is easier to shovel four bags of shavings off the floor than to change the DC bag four times. The weather has been nice, so I left the garage door open and let the dust fly...

How are the two kids?
Bought any more vintage machines to restore?
My shop is still at my folks place and I cannot setup my shop where I am living. I hope to buy a bigger house with either a large basement or garage in a few years. I will never have to deal with young kids, but I have inherited a 16 year old who is a hand full.
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

Doing fine - thanks.

Nope - just sold the Red Star RAS - needed the space and it wasn't pulling its weight.

Good luck with both. At least we'll get to ease into the age thing. I've pretty much given up on parking my car in the garage. Between the toys, bikes, the shop and my wife's van, it's not worth it. She takes about a foot of my space and I'm just spreading out the shop using the rest of the bay. A buddy here at work and I are going to start a side business making mantles, bookcases, window seats, arbors, pergolas, etc. for a planned community that's going up nearby.
David,
What did you buy that dust collector for? I know it has DUST in the name but it can be used for chips too!!!
And, David anybody can cut big pieces of wood into smaller pieces of wood. With or without yuppy clamps.
Roy