Diameter of dust port on New Plunge Base of 890 Router

Have something to ask to someone who owns a Porter-Cable New Plunge base of 890 router. The plunge base has a dust port that can be connected directly to dust hose. I want to know the diameter of dust port.
Thanks in advance,
Mickey
Don't know, but I bet this will fit it...
http://www.deltaportercable.com/Products/AccessoriesDetail.aspx?ProductID 279#