Dewalt Air Compressor

Hi, dose anybody know where I can get a solid tire for a dewalt air compressor the little hot dog ones,

DeWalt?
Try taking the old one off, go to a decent hardware store, or(gasp) even Lowes or Home Depot, get a replacement lawnmower wheel of the same size.
--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.

Maybe from DeWalt?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Maybe you can find something good here?
<http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatDsp?storeIdi70&N4>
If you can't find an exact match, you could always replace both wheels.
Barry