DeWalt 710 RAS fixer upper question

Recently picked up an old radial arm saw and need a bit of advice
Manual available here http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Dewalt/710RAS.pdf (neat site over all)
the arbor is missing the two spacer washers The ones I am referring to the pair shown on the bottom right of page 3 of the pdf, or # 13 on pg 27
So would those spacers be common enough to get elsewhere, would a stack of normal flat washers work? I haven't asked dewalt yet because I am not expecting much service on something that has been out of their line up for so long. Thanks for your help
snipped-for-privacy@prismnet.com wrote:

Anyone with advice on it? Dont make me put 'I love to make pukey ducks on my SawStop in the subject line :)
I added some 5/8 washers on it and it does run. Just a bit concerned about safety as they are a lot more metal than the spacers would normally be.
snipped-for-privacy@prismnet.com wrote:

Best route is to ask at the owwm forum www.owwm.org