Dewalt 616 - 618 router collets

Someone decided that they needed my tool box more than I did and i lost my router collets for my dewalt 616 router. The cost to replace them is higher than I expected. Does any one know if there are any interchangeable collets from another manufacturer. The bosch collets for models: 1604A, 1606A, 1613, 1613EV, B1350, b1450 look similar on the internet.
Does anyone know if these are interchangeable.