Design Software

Is there a program for furniture design that is easy to use (not like AutoCAD) that may also creat a cut list as well?
You may be asking for a car that works, looks like, and drives like a Lamborghini but cost the same as a Suzuki. And all this time I thought AutoCAD was the easiest to use..
You may be looking for two programs.

Leon wrote:

Pity. You should do something about that.

--
--John
I've been looking into that recently, also, although I'll probably just stick with a pencil since I use a keyboard all day long. Anyway, I'd check out http://www.sketchup.com . All I've done is watch the training videos on their website, but it looks pretty easy to me.

I tried SketchUp. Pencil is still easier.
Mark