Home Design Software?

Anybody got any good reccomendations for easy to operate yet highly functional home design software? I'm looking to add a garage with a bedroom and bathroom to an existing home. The addition will be two floors built over a poured slab.

I'd like to visualize a few different designs before turning the project over to a contractor.

Thanks snappa

Reply to
Snappa