Delta Sold!

Page 3 of 3
I'm sure someone would put white or green tools in his shop. What an opportunity for Grizzly. :-)

Keep in mind when you say "green tools" that only about 20 manufacturers use green paint.
Barry
That's the point. :-)
Delta used to be Rockwell, now it's Delta. The line may survive another ownership change. With all manufacturing being done overseas, the lay of the land is entirely different. Who knows what lies ahead.

<<snipage>>

"AMF'd" as a verb? I like it!
Seeing as how bikes are my OTHER passion, I relly like that one!
Oh...bikes with engines...NOT powered by me. I live a block from a beer store...when I'm out of beer, I drive.
Mike
On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:32:43 -0500, "The Davenports"

My passion are the silent, human powered versions. I RIDE to the packy for beer, usually to be asked if I'm riding due to a DUI. <G>
<
http://www.bburke.com/mt_biking/images/Barry1_gc.jpg
Barry
Barry; Ah another WWer and cyclist. I have yet to figure out how to peddle power my TS and safely hold the piece at the same time. A little more research is needed.......
JAW
B a r r y wrote:

big flywheel. pedal like crazy to get it up to speed, then jump off and make a cut, pedal some more....

That could be cool. A pedal powered router table is doable.
Barry

Spoken like a true Normite! Why neander something when a power tool will do it! Greg
Slowhand wrote:

Onna 'count of that whole thing going on with his face and all?
UA100
I see no evidence of a sale. Look at the SEC filings, and the recent trading history of Pentair.
I see that Pentair seems to want to sell the Tools Group but that doesn't mean they have a qualified buyer.
RB
David F. Eisan wrote:

Well, it's a darn good thing all I need is a planer, and I already have my sights set on a Woodmaster 718, so Delta/Ryobi can KMA. Time to step up the search for the vintage stuff.
Anybody wanna buy a Delta 31-250 drum sander? Ping me via email.
Jon E