Delta Shopmaster compressor CP200

I am looking for a small/light compressor. The Delta I found is small, light, cheap, oil-less....and probably bad. I need it for trim work only. I already have a good, heavy, expensive, oil compressor but am tired of lugging it around for small side jobs. I found it for $118 CDN. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Is oil-less that bad? How long should I expect it to last? Should I keep lugging the big one around until I save a little more cash to buy a decent hotdog comp?

Reply to
TB

Not sure where you are but I use a Sears Crapsman little job for any form home jobs. It's great for finish nailers and such. It too is oil-less but only cost 88 US. My main comp is an IR 60 Gal 135 PSI. Much too big to lug anywhere. Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher