Delta Contractor TS, Fence Installation Instructions

I got a good deal on a Delta contractors saw yesterday, ($299 on close out at the BORG). It came partially assembled, and all of the rest of the peices were with it, but no instructions or other paper work.
I down loaded the parts list and instructions for the saw itself, but can't find them for the T2 fence.
Does anyone have a copy, and the ablility (and inclination) to scan, and email them to me, or know of a link where I can download them.
TIA, Randy
Randy wrote:

http://www.deltamachinery.com / In the search box type T Fence. The first hit is the instructions for the 30 and 50" I don't know how your news reader handles long url's but the direct link is here. http://media.ptg-online.com/media/dm/OwnersManuals/20050121150108_En911978%20-%2001-21-05.pdf
Thanks for your fast reply. Now I can finish setting it up tomorrow morning.