Delta 71-380 spindle sander, part II and gloat

Got the sander with a passle of sleeves and an "eraser" thrown in for a nicely negotiated price of $100. Sweet, but no manual. Anyone have one they'd be willing to scan and send or copy and mail?
TIA
Larry
Posted to ABPW.
If that is a not accessible to you Mail e-mail me at sawdust<removethis>@primelink1.net
I'd swear that I got mine softcopy here:
http://www.deltaportercable.com/ServiceAndSupport/OwnersManuals.aspx
But it looks like they only have a parts explosion now.
Cheers,
Steve

Thanks, Sreve. I really appreciate it!!
Larry
C & S wrote:

I have a manual (if I can find it <G>) If you can't locate one online, e-mail me your mailing address.
Max
Max wrote:

Thanks, Max, but I now have one.

Any time.