Delta 35-624 Saw Blade

I just bought a used RAS without a blade. I have been using an existing Freud 60 tooth TS crosscut blade (D1060x), but Freud specifically says it is for TS and CMS, not RAS. And for good reason, it does climb a bit.
I have seen a Delta 35-624, which is an 80 tooth blade for all types of saws. It is very expensive (for me anyhow) but I can get it on clearance at 20% off.
Does Delta say it is for all types of saws because it is made differently than my Freud blade, or is it because Delta just wants to sell it and doesn't care that it isn't suitable for RAS? Is it worth the high price?
It comes with 2 free sharpening. Is that practical, or is there a $30 handling charge?

make a difference? (Freud's blade for RAS is 7 degrees) And is the Delta worth the price, and are the sharpenings for real. Thanks.

Not familiar with the number. Most often recommended for a RAS primarily used for cross cuts is a TC&F tooth design with a negative hook angle, -6 degrees or greater. The negative hook angle is to control propensity to climb.
More than likely, the blade is either made by Leitz in Germany or by Oldham in NC. You can tell the difference by whether it is laser engraved (Leitz) or silk screened (Oldham). Both good quality, however I'm partial to Leitz. But B & D may have shifted production to their blade manufacturer in which case I have no relevant knowledge and cannot offer an opinion.

Don't know. Ask your dealer, they should know. If it is Leitz authorised sharpening center, that relationship may be somewhat strained by the change in vendors.
Frank