Delta??

Hey -
I checked out Delta, Pentair and Ryobi's websites... Nothing at all about Delta tool division being sold... In fact Pentair had a press release about Delta renewing as a sponsor of PBS... Can anyone verify that Delta has sold??
Now I *AM* leaning more toward the General Int'l Mortiser.... Hey, here's a thought that should generate LOTS of goodwill.... Ryobi could throw in a spare set of trunions with every X-5 Tablesaw...
John Moorhead

John: They are on the block. I spoke to a Delta Rep and he mentioned that Ryobi is taking a hard look at them.
Rich

Can't verify anything but I read in a newspaper several weeks ago that deal was being considered. RM~