Delta 22-560 12.5" planer w/stand (like new)

Anyone living in Northern Wisc or the U.P. interested in a super deal on a great planer (light use for less than a year/looks & works like new), w/ two brand new SETS of un-opened spare blades ($50-$60 value) for $195 total -- let me know.
Only reason I'm selling it is so I can justify shelling out the bucks for an upgrade to their deluxe 2-speed model. Let me know ASAP... you can try it in my shop before you buy it.
Mark send or bcc: an email reply to me (take out the spaces)
folk @