Decorative Cabinet Hardware for Home Renovating Projects

Recently, I made a purchase from AJ Home Accents

for cabvinet hardware. I found the service prompt and very efficient. I received the shaped bow pulls and cabinet knobs that I orderd in just a couple of days. There were no hidden charges either. I am very impressed with this company and strongly recommend them to anyone.

Paul Williams Customer

604-318-1451
Reply to
Paul Williams