Decorative Cabinet Hardware for Home Renovating Projects

Recently, I made a purchase from AJ Home Accents ( for cabvinet hardware. I found the service prompt and very efficient. I received the shaped bow pulls and cabinet knobs that I orderd in just a couple of days. There were no hidden charges either. I am very impressed with this company and strongly recommend them to anyone.
Paul Williams Customer 604-318-1451