Dealing with "them"

National Lampoon called it Taiwanese budgetwood.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Seems this whole thread (except for the guy who rented the house to some morons) shows that when we (people as a whole) get into a hobby we tend to become insufferable snobs. At least I know that Cambells does indeed make a good cheese soup, box wine is as good (or to me horrible) as any in a bottle, and aquariums should have fish in them ;)

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

The trouble is that there's "what's right" and there's "the law", and the two don't often bear a whole lot of resemblance these days.

Reply to
J. Clarke

There's something better than macaroni and cheese?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Cut up some hot dogs and toss 'em in. Instant gore-may meal. Mmmmm!

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:59:43 GMT, "Mark Jerde" calmly ranted:

Heathen! Now if you'd said "Smoky Links"...

Refreshing Graphic Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques