Dealing with "them"

Page 2 of 2

Is that like fruitwood? I know someone that had furniture that was fruitwood. It looked like some sort of cherry stain, but what do I know? Ed

that's spelled frootwood....
bridger wrote:

National Lampoon called it Taiwanese budgetwood.
UA100
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Indyrose) wrote in message

Once they're in, be prepared to constantly explain to everyone what species they are. They'll be asking if the maple is white oak. Nice combo, by the way! Jana

Yeahbut - we're all a "them" in one area or another. Maybe Rodney King was wrong... :)

morons) shows that when we (people as a whole) get into a hobby we tend to become insufferable snobs. At least I know that Cambells does indeed make a good cheese soup, box wine is as good (or to me horrible) as any in a bottle, and aquariums should have fish in them ;)
Dave Hall