De plane! De plane!

The bevel up jointer (22") are shipping again at LV. Seems they had some issues with QC on supplied castings.
I'll report on mine when it arrives late next week...
Dave
Yes. Please do. I'm thinking of getting one too.
Layne

Layne wrote:

You got it...in about a week.
Dave
Layne wrote:

Layne, the plane is getting close. It's in Sacramento tonight, at Fedex. I'm in San Jose, and it's due to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait! :)
dave