Dangerous Table-saw stand

Ran across this Craiglist ad......Twas not a table-saw "danger" I ever considered>....although some assembly instructions might lead to suicidal thoughts.<G>
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tls/394026461.html
Selling a NEW 10" Craftsman table saw. Old owner died while assembling the stand.
Rod
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:35:31 -0700, "Rod & Betty Jo"

If I had just purchased that POS and started assembling it, I think I would throw myself in front of a bus.
Bob the Tomato

I purchased 10'' craftsman table saw, I wish it came with a bus.

Maybe from old age? I recently bought a Ridgid TS which is probably the same as the Craftsman, and it took me almost 2 days to assemble and align it..
The words "some assembly required" are slowly being replaced with "YOU build the damn thing".. I guess the less assembled something is, the smaller and cheaper it is to ship...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

FYI...The listing has been deleted.