cutting down / cutting up trees

Page 3 of 3
is this olde English? When I'm dead and in my grave no more pussy will I crave on my tombstone I want written I've had my share and I'm not shitt'n if by chance you pass me by just piss on my I'm always dry. ross www.highislandexport.com
Ross Hebeisen wrote:

Sounds more Harvard, or Princeton ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Right after the storm knocks them down. If you have a choice, I prefer after the leaves fall. Weather is cooler, less leaves to fuss with. As for spitting, I prefer to wait a while and let it dry a bit. Best, IMO, is when the logs are frozen and they "pop" with a couple of hits of a heavy maul.