cutting down / cutting up trees

Lots of trees north of Saskatchewan in the NWT. They're pretty small, but they are trees.

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Yeah, but with free heat you don't get all that wonderful moisture. I think you call it "humidity".

Reply to
Bill

When I lived in VT, we didn't get any of that free moisture to go with the *expensive* heat, either. Everything wood (back on-topic ;) fell apart, along with my skin.

Reply to
krw