cut plan software -- on a PDA ?

Anybody know of such a beast ? I currently use cutlist plus and really like it. I mainly use it when building stuff from sheet material. What I have been looking for is something that would work for non-sheet material (Yes is CLP does this) and do it on a iPAQ or other PDA. Since my lumber supplier sells random width and length boards I constantly find myself figuring on the fly to get the best match of lumber to a part list. Seems like someone would have thought of the PDA angle before -- type your part list into a program, grab the PDA and go shopping. Enter each boards as you go and let the PDA do the work