Custom Molding - Seattle Eastside

A friend of mine needs to match a crown molding in their dining room. They say that they have tried everywhere to find a match without any luck. I don't have my molding machine any longer, so I am looking for recommendations for molding shop in the Bellevue - Kirkland area.
Thanks, and happy woodworking!