Crosscut Saws

Yep, there's nothing like firing up a Husqvarna Rancher at 2:00 in the morning to make people start rubberneckin.

Refresh my memory, does old-growth cherry make good firewood?

Ombodysay ashay anway underdevelopedway ensesay ofway umorhay.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Parker

Uh, Matt, try looking up "valedictiorian" in the dictionary. G'wan. I dare ya.

Care for attempt #3?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Quoting part of one of your posts:

"Most of these blowdowns are elm. Not just any elm, but really nasty, trashy elm. I probably won't even try to burn them for heat."

You never mentioned any Cherry.

My sense of humor is very much intact, and functions perfectly. I'm even capable of laughing at myself. However, I'm done now because that hook hurts.

Seems the only post Mr. Parker has EVER made to the wRECk is this thread, so I'm all done.

DFTFT

Norman D. Crow

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Well, I've got my glasses on now, but I think I'll pass.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Parker