Crib & dresser plans?

My next project is a combination crib/dresser/changing table for my son and DIL. Does anyone know where I could get some plans and hardware for this combination, or do I have to "wing it"?
Thanks,
Mike Smith
I have plans for both the crib pictured and changing table pictured. I haven't had a need to make either yet (but I am keeping my fingers crossed). However, they both look VERY easy to make. http://www.scrollsaw.com/u775.htm Rob Through the golden door our children can walk into tomorrow with the knowledge that no one can be denied the promise that is America. ~Ronald W. Reagan

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:59:32 GMT, "Rob Hall"

OK, that looks do-able.
My son wanted an all-in-one piece of furniture, so it looks like I might be able to combine the two. {Have the changing table/drawers on the end of the crib}
Thanks for the info!
Mike Smith

Our DIL asked for a slide out drawer to be hung under the crib mattress that was easy to do. Full extension slides and fringe benefit more storage with footprint cost.

That might work. In fact, maybe something like a computer keyboard tray/slide with 3 inch sides to store the diapers. Build it with a toe board, so they could slide it out with their foot..... Hmmmmm.... Ideas......
We saw a crib/dresser combo at Babies R Us with drawers under the crib and it was major league cheezy! Talk about cheap! {and they wanted around $500 for it} Pressboard & peel-n-stick... I hate it.....
They are coming over in the next couple of hours and I'll be showing them the "scrollsaw" plans. We've already decided on Beech wood, now we need to agree on the plans {Translation: the DIL will tell me what she wants}. :)
Mike Smith

Sat, Feb 12, 2005, 7:40pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@wt.net (MikeSmith) claims: OK, that looks do-able. My son wanted an all-in-one piece of furniture, so it looks like I might be able to combine the two. {Have the changing table/drawers on the end of the crib}
All in one? I don't think that's a good idea. Eventually the kid is gonna outgrow the crib. Then you'd have to get rid of, or store, the whole combo. Separate dresser, maybe with a removable changing table top, could be used forever. That way, you'd only have to worry about the crib.
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:23:54 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

You're right. The DIL just saluted off on the two piece with the modified bottom slide for diapers. I'm buying the plans tonight.
Mike Smith