Craigs List -- commercial shop full of tools

Not my stuff but thought someone here might be interested... might not. John

" widebelt sander - $1600

Works great, 10 HP. In good condition. I'm closing my shop, many other tools available. Phase convertor, unisaw, shaper & feeder, 24" planer, duplicating lathe (minimax), jointer, stroke sander, 2-3hp dust collectors, four place boring machine, 12 bit drill head. call for info. 607-431-9458

Reply to
John Grossbohlin