Craftsmans club flyer

I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for 169.99. does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or would I spend my time throwing it around?
I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for staples only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth the time and money for hobbyist
Don D.
Don D. wrote:

169.99.
would I

staples
the time

Yes. I've had one for several years. Works fine.

Don't have that particular one, but I've had a "Crapsman" brad nailer for some years, and it works fine. I realize all nailers are going to look about the same, but I also have a "Crapsman" clip-head framing nailer that works fine, and I could swear it and my PC finish nailer look almost identical except for the name molded in the side.
--
Nahmie
Ok, thanks guys for your input Don D.