Craftsman Carve Wright System

I have been looking at the Craftsman CarverWright system and would like some feed back from those who have tried it. I know if you go to www.carvewright.com you can download the software and see a short demo.... But what's it really like in action.
How good does it carve pictures? I know it works off a gray scale but how easy is it to get a good image?
Thanks, Tim

Have any been shipped yet?
Might want to build your own
http://www.campbelldesigns.com /
(no affiliation, yadda, yadda)
-George-

Google the archives. There has been considerable discssion here though none from anyone who owns one. Maybe that says something

some
"CW" wrote in message

Won't be long before you'll be able to suit up in your best Norm shop warrior attire, click up your Tom Plamann avatar and, in the comfort of your computer chair, make a carved staircase before lunch.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07

your
Have you tried looking at the forum on CarveWright's site. They were selling these units a good time before Sears picked it up. More specific trafffic from actual users than the "wreck".
Dave Paine.